This is a very flavorful chicken dish that is wonderful over steamed broccoli or served atop rice. Best of all it is simple to prepare. Time shown does not include the three hours for marination.
- Mix all ingredients except for chicken in a stainless steel or glass mixing bowl.
- Add chicken tenders and stir to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least three hours.
- Place chicken on a jelly roll pan or shallow baking pan and pour liquid over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees 10 minutes, turn chicken over and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until chicken is done.
- Serve over rice, or steamed broccoli.