1/5 Photos of Gluten-Free Ginger Soy Sesame Chicken
Chef Buggsy Mate's Note:
This is a very flavorful chicken dish that is wonderful over steamed broccoli or served atop rice. Best of all it is simple to prepare. Time shown does not include the three hours for marination.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except for chicken in a stainless steel or glass mixing bowl.
- 2Add chicken tenders and stir to coat.
- 3Cover and refrigerate at least three hours.
- 4Place chicken on a jelly roll pan or shallow baking pan and pour liquid over the top.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees 10 minutes, turn chicken over and bake 10-15 minutes longer or until chicken is done.
- 6Serve over rice, or steamed broccoli.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Ginger Soy Sesame Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.4
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 96.8 mg
- Sodium 1186.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 36.5 g