view the full recipe (and more like it) here: http://www.elanaspantry.com/desserts/german-chocolate-cake/
- In a small bowl combine flour, cacao, salt and baking soda.
- In a large bowl using an electric hand mixer, blend eggs, oil, agave nectar and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients into large bowl and continue to blend.
- Oil (2) 9 inch round cake pans and dust with coconut flour.
- Pour batter into pans and bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, allow to cool completely then remove from pans.
- Frost and serve.