1/1 Photo of Gluten Free German Chocolate Cake With Vegan Frosting
1 hr 5 mins
Elana's Pantry's Note:
view the full recipe (and more like it) here: http://www.elanaspantry.com/desserts/german-chocolate-cake/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl combine flour, cacao, salt and baking soda.
- 2In a large bowl using an electric hand mixer, blend eggs, oil, agave nectar and vanilla.
- 3Add dry ingredients into large bowl and continue to blend.
- 4Oil (2) 9 inch round cake pans and dust with coconut flour.
- 5Pour batter into pans and bake at 350° for 35-45 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven, allow to cool completely then remove from pans.
- 7Frost and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free German Chocolate Cake With Vegan Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.9
- Calories from Fat 239
- Total Fat 26.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 429.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: