Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Recipe courtesy BettyCrocker.com
Make and share this Gluten Free Fudge Crinkles recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) box Betty Crocker® Gluten Free devil's food cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) boxgluten free chocolate flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (4-serving size box)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon gluten free vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In large bowl, mix dry cake mix and dry pudding mix. Add melted butter, egg, water and vanilla; stir until soft dough forms.
- Shape dough into 1 1/4-inch balls; roll in sugar. On ungreased cookie sheets, place balls about 2 inches apart; flatten slightly.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 20 minutes. Store tightly covered.
- Tip: Cooking Gluten Free? Always read labels to make sure each recipe ingredient is gluten free. Products and ingredient sources can change.