2 hrs 40 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Wendys Kitchen's Note:
This is a great recipe for Coeliacs. Clipped from Super Food Ideas - a reader's recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine nuts, dates and all other fruit ingredients.
- 2Add in polenta and sugar. Mix well.
- 3Blend in eggs, vanilla and salt to form a stiff dough.
- 4Spoon into a greased and lined loaf tin. Smooth top.
- 5Bake in slow oven (150C) for 2 1/2 hours.
- 6Cool for 10 minutes and transfer to wire rack to cool.
- 7Wrap in foil and store in fridge.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Fruitcake
Serving Size: 1 (1514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5446.2
- Calories from Fat 2507
- Total Fat 278.6 g
- Saturated Fat 47.5 g
- Cholesterol 634.5 mg
- Sodium 1455.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 739.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 81.0 g
- Sugars 488.3 g
- Protein 90.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: