Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
The perfect breakfrast treat! This fool-proof and delicious recipe will leave you begging for more.
- 1⁄8 cup egg white
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 -2 teaspoon cinnamon sugar
- 1 drop vanilla
- 4 slices gluten-free bread, crusts removed
- maple syrup, to serve
- whipped cream, to serve
- powdered sugar, to serve
- fresh fruit, to serve
- Beat together egg whites, milk, cinnamon sugar, and vanilla.
- Dip both sides of the bread in the egg white mixture.
- Fry the bread over medium heat on both sides until brown (use a non-stick pan or grease it beforehand).
- Cut each slice diagonally, and place on the plate with desired garnishes.