1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Flourless Chocolate 'cake'
This rich, dense, and decadent dessert is astoundingly chocolate-y - you won't believe your tastebuds!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- 2In a double boiler with barely simmering water, melt chocolate with butter, stirring until smooth.
- 3Remove from heat and whisk in sugar.
- 4Add eggs and whisk well.
- 5Sift the cocoa powder over the chocolate mixture and whisk until just combined.
- 6Pour batter into and 8-inch round pan that is lined with parchment paper.
- 7Bake in a preheated 375* oven for 25 minutes, or until top has formed a thin crust.
- 8Cool pan on rack for 5 minutes, then remove and set onn serving plate.
- 9When cooled a bit more, dust with icing sugar, cut and serve with raspberries and vanilla bean ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Flourless Chocolate 'cake'
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 285.1
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.8 g
- Cholesterol 109.8 mg
- Sodium 32.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 5.3 g