This rich, dense, and decadent dessert is astoundingly chocolate-y - you won't believe your tastebuds!
- Chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- In a double boiler with barely simmering water, melt chocolate with butter, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat and whisk in sugar.
- Add eggs and whisk well.
- Sift the cocoa powder over the chocolate mixture and whisk until just combined.
- Pour batter into and 8-inch round pan that is lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated 375* oven for 25 minutes, or until top has formed a thin crust.
- Cool pan on rack for 5 minutes, then remove and set onn serving plate.
- When cooled a bit more, dust with icing sugar, cut and serve with raspberries and vanilla bean ice cream.