From Naomi at the Better Batter Gluten Free flour website. I haven't tried it yet, but am really looking forward to it! Prep time is approximate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients in a small bowl until well combined.
- 2Divide into eight pieces. Roll each piece into a little ball and dust with more flour.
- 3Heat up a skillet or iron to 350 degrees.
- 4Working quickly, roll each ball out into a circle, about 6-8 inches wide.
- 5Fry for about 15-30 seconds, flip and cook for about 10 seconds more.
- 6Use immediately.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Flour Tortillas (Using A/P Gf Flour)
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.3
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 764.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: