Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is posted by request. I have not tried this mixture.
- 946.36 ml brown rice flour
- 354.88 ml sweet rice flour
- 236.59 ml tapioca starch
- 236.59 ml rice polish
- 14.79 ml guar gum
- 1.23 ml ascorbic acid
- 29.58 ml unflavored gelatin
- (The last two ingredients hold baked goods together better.).
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Tip: Make large batches and store in plastic zip lock bags in freezer.
- You will also have good results with white rice flour.
- In the U.
- ,rice polish can be found at Ener-G Foods.