Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is posted by request. I have not tried this mixture.
- 4 cups brown rice flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sweet rice flour
- 1 cup tapioca starch
- 1 cup rice polish
- 1 tablespoon guar gum
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ascorbic acid
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin
- (The last two ingredients hold baked goods together better.).
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Tip: Make large batches and store in plastic zip lock bags in freezer.
- You will also have good results with white rice flour.
- In the U.
- ,rice polish can be found at Ener-G Foods.