Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this of the side of a flour packet.
- 75 g margarine or 75 g butter
- 75 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 75 g gluten-free flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- make sure you have 12 paper cases handy.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Cream together margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla, followed by the sifted baking powder, sifted flour and milk.
- Half fill paper cases standing on baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- When cold, decorate the top with jam or icing or just icing sugar, if desired.
Excellent, clear, tasty and light. Way above all expectations.
Great recipe, so easy and makes lovely cakes. Thanks.
Very nice recipe, the cake tasted very nice and was very easy to make, made it for my girlfriend who is gluten intolerant. Thank you for uploading the recipe, you helped me earn some serious browny points :D