- 75 g margarine or 75 g butter
- 75 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 75 g gluten-free flour
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- make sure you have 12 paper cases handy.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Cream together margarine and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla, followed by the sifted baking powder, sifted flour and milk.
- Half fill paper cases standing on baking tray.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- When cold, decorate the top with jam or icing or just icing sugar, if desired.