Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I believe the title says it all.
- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 78.07 ml butter or 78.07 ml margarine, melted
- 473.18 ml uncooked quick-cooking gluten-free oats
- 59.14 ml water
- 118.29 ml raisins
- 7.39 ml vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 350Ã‚Â°F.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Its important to mix the ingredients thoroughly so all of the oats will be evenly moistened.
- Let the cookie batter stand for about five minutes, then drop heaping teaspoons of dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until the cookies are lightly browned.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool. Makes about 2 1/2 dozen cookies.