- 3 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1⁄3 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups uncooked quick-cooking gluten-free oats
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350Ã‚Â°F.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Its important to mix the ingredients thoroughly so all of the oats will be evenly moistened.
- Let the cookie batter stand for about five minutes, then drop heaping teaspoons of dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for approximately 15 to 20 minutes or until the cookies are lightly browned.
- Remove to a wire rack to cool. Makes about 2 1/2 dozen cookies.