Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I was in the mood for some brownies, and I like simplified recipes, so this is one I adapted, and it's the closest thing to "real" brownies I've come across.
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup rice flour (I used a mix of glutenous and plain)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Melt margerine.
- Mix dry ingredients togther.
- Add wet ingredients and stir until well blended.
- Put in a greased 9X9 pan.
- Bake for 15-20 min, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! These are super simple and fast yet so delicious! It is hard to find a good gluten free AND egg free brownie. These cut nice and were fantastic. My son couldn't leave them alone. The rest of the family were so disappointed they could only have a sample. Everyone LOVED them, thank you! You have blessed us.