Prep 8 mins
Cook 30 mins
Moist and delicious, this chocolate cherry cake is whipped up in a quick minute. This can also be made with 2 scoops of Body Fortress Chocolate Protein Powder (or your favorite protein powder) to boost the protein.
- 16 ounces gluten free chocolate cake mix (1 box of Betty Crocker or 1 bag Bob's Red Mill)
- 21 ounces cherry pie filling
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 16 ounces frosting
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Generously grease a 9 x 13 baker.
- Mix all ingredients until combined.
- Pour into pan and place in oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick or knife comes out clean when inserted into center of the cake.