Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My kids love regular Dutch Babies that my mom used to make when I was a kid. However, after my son became gluten intolerant I made up my own recipe and we all think it is great!
- Place butter in a 9x13 glass or nonstick pan and place in oven. Let the butter melt while the oven is preheating to 450 degrees.
- Take pan out of oven when butter is melted and tilt pan so the butter coats the bottom of the pan.
- Mix the rest of ingredients in a blender or mixer.
- Pour mixture in hot buttered pan and bake for 9-11 minutes till top looks firm and not wet looking or when edges just start to brown. You don't want the edges to be too brown.
- Enjoy with powdered sugar, fruit and cool whip, or syrup.
It was easy to make, but I think it needs some salt.