Recipe by preynolds
These brownies are dedicated to the many chocolate lovers I know that just can't have wheat.
Top Review by brodbeck314
Batter was really thick and yummy. I tasted it and decided to add more sugar (1/3 C brown sugar). It just didn't have the sugary sweetness I thought of a brownie. When all was said and done I was only half impressed with these. There was to much of a bitterness to it that I just couldn't get over. I would try it again with even more sugar. I think it would be great with some nice vanilla bean ice cream though!
- 177.44 ml cocoa powder
- 28.34 g garbanzo flour
- 28.34 g fava bean flour
- 56.69 g sorghum flour
- 56.69 g flax seed meal
- 56.69 g tapioca flour
- 1.23 ml iodized salt
- 1.23 ml baking powder
- 113.39 g unsalted butter
- 113.39 g unsweetened applesauce
- 56.69 g raw organic sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- sift togeter dry ingredients.
- melt sugar, butter and applesauce together over low heat.
- cream together eggs and vanilla.
- add sugar, butter and applesauce.
- add sifted ingredients.
- using a #40 scoop, scoop into mini muffin pans.
- bake in 325 degree oven for 13-15 minutes.