Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These brownies are dedicated to the many chocolate lovers I know that just can't have wheat.
Make and share this Gluten Free Double Chocolate Brownie Bites recipe from Food.com.
- 3⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 ounce garbanzo flour
- 1 ounce fava bean flour
- 2 ounces sorghum flour
- 2 ounces flax seed meal
- 2 ounces tapioca flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon iodized salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 ounces unsalted butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened applesauce
- 2 ounces raw organic sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- sift togeter dry ingredients.
- melt sugar, butter and applesauce together over low heat.
- cream together eggs and vanilla.
- add sugar, butter and applesauce.
- add sifted ingredients.
- using a #40 scoop, scoop into mini muffin pans.
- bake in 325 degree oven for 13-15 minutes.