1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Biscotti
1 hr 5 mins
These rich, chocolatey biscuits are scrumptious when dipped into some hot chocolate :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Combine eggs, egg whites, vanilla, and creme de cacao in a separate bowl; beat with a fork.
- 3Add egg mixture to flour mixture; mix (dough may feel slightly dry).
- 4Lightly knead 8 to 10 minutes; form into a 16" oval roll that is 1 1/2" thick in the centre.
- 5Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350* oven for 30 minutes.
- 6Cool on a wire rack and cut, slightly on the diagonal, into 1/2" slices.
- 7Reduce oven heat to 325* and bake, cut side down, for 10 minutes.
- 8Turn over and bake for an additional 10 minutes until crisp (centres may be slightly soft, but will harden up when cooled).
- 9Remove to wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Biscotti
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.3
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 116.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g