These rich, chocolatey biscuits are scrumptious when dipped into some hot chocolate :)
Make and share this Gluten-Free Double Chocolate Biscotti recipe from Food.com.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine eggs, egg whites, vanilla, and creme de cacao in a separate bowl; beat with a fork.
- Add egg mixture to flour mixture; mix (dough may feel slightly dry).
- Lightly knead 8 to 10 minutes; form into a 16" oval roll that is 1 1/2" thick in the centre.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350* oven for 30 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and cut, slightly on the diagonal, into 1/2" slices.
- Reduce oven heat to 325* and bake, cut side down, for 10 minutes.
- Turn over and bake for an additional 10 minutes until crisp (centres may be slightly soft, but will harden up when cooled).
- Remove to wire rack to cool.