Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Most dogs sould not have glutens- they can cause everything from scratching and licking to vomiting and other unpleasent things. All my friends and familys' dogs have loved these peanut buttery cookies!
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl mix the two flowers set aside.
- in mixer blend peanut butter and egg.
- add flour to peanut butter mixture.
- pour in water one tablespoon at a time until dough is at a texture that can be rolled out.
- Roll out dough on counter that has been floured with buckweat flour.
- When dough is 1/4-1/2 inch thick use cookie cutters to form treats place on ungreased cookie sheet 1/4 inch apart.
- bake for 20 min at 350 flip cookies over, turn down heat to 200 degrees and continue cooking for 40 minute.
- servings depend on the size of your cookie cutter.