1 hr 5 mins
Fudge Lady's Note:
Most dogs sould not have glutens- they can cause everything from scratching and licking to vomiting and other unpleasent things. All my friends and familys' dogs have loved these peanut buttery cookies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In bowl mix the two flowers set aside.
- 3in mixer blend peanut butter and egg.
- 4add flour to peanut butter mixture.
- 5pour in water one tablespoon at a time until dough is at a texture that can be rolled out.
- 6Roll out dough on counter that has been floured with buckweat flour.
- 7When dough is 1/4-1/2 inch thick use cookie cutters to form treats place on ungreased cookie sheet 1/4 inch apart.
- 8bake for 20 min at 350 flip cookies over, turn down heat to 200 degrees and continue cooking for 40 minute.
- 9servings depend on the size of your cookie cutter.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Dog Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 23.9
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 5.2 mg
- Sodium 10.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g