- 28.39 ml butter, softened
- 28.39 ml brown sugar, plus
- 4.92 ml brown sugar
- 1 egg white
- 118.29 ml sweet rice flour
- 2.46 ml vanilla extract
- 1.23 ml cinnamon
- 9.85-14.78 ml cocoa powder (optional)
- 118.29 ml milk chocolate chips or 118.29 ml white chocolate chips or 118.29 ml butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter an 1/8 cup sugar together.
- Add egg white slowly, mixing well.
- Add flour, vanilla and cinnamon, mixing very thourougly.
- Taste the dough (yum!) - if it is not sweet enough, add the remaining sugar. Also, add cocoa powder if desired (make sure to add the remaining sugar if using cocoa powder).
- Roll dough in a long, flat shape that is about 3 inches wide and 24 inches long.
- Cut the dough into 24 equal strips.
- Place on greased baking sheets and bake in a preheated 400* oven for about 5 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Melt chocolate chips and dip each cookie halfway.