1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Dip-Stick Cookies
Sweet & simple little bites that no-one can resist. Just try to eat only one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter an 1/8 cup sugar together.
- 2Add egg white slowly, mixing well.
- 3Add flour, vanilla and cinnamon, mixing very thourougly.
- 4Taste the dough (yum!) - if it is not sweet enough, add the remaining sugar. Also, add cocoa powder if desired (make sure to add the remaining sugar if using cocoa powder).
- 5Roll dough in a long, flat shape that is about 3 inches wide and 24 inches long.
- 6Cut the dough into 24 equal strips.
- 7Place on greased baking sheets and bake in a preheated 400* oven for about 5 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- 8Cool on wire racks.
- 9Melt chocolate chips and dip each cookie halfway.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Dip-Stick Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.7
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 10.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g