Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sweet & simple little bites that no-one can resist. Just try to eat only one!
Make and share this Gluten-Free Dip-Stick Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄8 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄8 cup brown sugar, plus
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 egg white
- 1⁄2 cup sweet rice flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 -3 teaspoons cocoa powder (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup milk chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips or 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- Cream butter an 1/8 cup sugar together.
- Add egg white slowly, mixing well.
- Add flour, vanilla and cinnamon, mixing very thourougly.
- Taste the dough (yum!) - if it is not sweet enough, add the remaining sugar. Also, add cocoa powder if desired (make sure to add the remaining sugar if using cocoa powder).
- Roll dough in a long, flat shape that is about 3 inches wide and 24 inches long.
- Cut the dough into 24 equal strips.
- Place on greased baking sheets and bake in a preheated 400* oven for about 5 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Melt chocolate chips and dip each cookie halfway.