Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Sweet & simple little bites that no-one can resist. Just try to eat only one!
Make and share this Gluten-Free Dip-Stick Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter an 1/8 cup sugar together.
- Add egg white slowly, mixing well.
- Add flour, vanilla and cinnamon, mixing very thourougly.
- Taste the dough (yum!) - if it is not sweet enough, add the remaining sugar. Also, add cocoa powder if desired (make sure to add the remaining sugar if using cocoa powder).
- Roll dough in a long, flat shape that is about 3 inches wide and 24 inches long.
- Cut the dough into 24 equal strips.
- Place on greased baking sheets and bake in a preheated 400* oven for about 5 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool on wire racks.
- Melt chocolate chips and dip each cookie halfway.