This Gluten Free "Rye" Bread is very versatile and works quite nicely for sandwiches. http://www.elanaspantry.com/dark-rye-bread/
- In a large bowl almond flour, flax, salt, baking soda and cream of tartar.
- In a smaller bowl combine eggs, oil, water and agave.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry, then mix in caraway seeds.
- Allow batter to sit for 1-2 minutes to thicken.
- Grease a 6 x 3.5 x 2.5 inch loaf pan and pour/scoop batter inches.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool and serve.
I made this today, and it's absolutely delicious. I love that it doesn't include starch or rice flours. I used 1 tbsp. of caraway seeds, but next time I'll bump it up to 2 tbsp. Thank you!