1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Dark " Rye" Bread
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This Gluten Free "Rye" Bread is very versatile and works quite nicely for sandwiches. http://www.elanaspantry.com/dark-rye-bread/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl almond flour, flax, salt, baking soda and cream of tartar.
- 2In a smaller bowl combine eggs, oil, water and agave.
- 3Stir wet ingredients into dry, then mix in caraway seeds.
- 4Allow batter to sit for 1-2 minutes to thicken.
- 5Grease a 6 x 3.5 x 2.5 inch loaf pan and pour/scoop batter inches.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.
- 7Cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Dark " Rye" Bread
Serving Size: 1 (55 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.9
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 158.6 mg
- Sodium 507.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: