My granddaughters love pancakes and I have been at a loss for a recipe for them that they like but I can eat too, so today I tried something new. I used Gluten Free Dairy Free Muffins Mix Gluten Free Dairy Free Muffin Mix flour mixture which is one I always keep in my cupboard. Made some adjustments from the muffin mix and came up with the following that the grandkids loved and didn't even know the difference. Now we can all have our Sunday morning favorite again. I don't think ricemilk would work very well in this recipe though.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 2 cups flour mixture and 1 tsp.baking powder in large bowl and mix with wire whisk.
- 2Beat 4 eggs in separate large bowl and add 5 tablespoons olive oil,1 tsp.vanilla and 1+1/2 cup milk substitute and mix well with whire whisk.
- 3Add wet mixture to dry mixture and mix well with wire whisk.
- 4Drop 1/4 cup measure of batter onto hot lightly greased griddle and cook till bubbles form,approx. 1+1/2 minute. Flip and continue cooking approx 1 to 1+1/2 minute more.
- 5Keep warm on warmed plate in 200 degree F oven till all cooked.
- 6Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Dairy Free Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (46 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.2
- Calories from Fat 194
- Total Fat 21.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 162.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-dairy milk substitute