I found this chocolate pudding recipe and am writing it here for safe keeping.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat 1 1/2 cups of almond milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add cocoa powder and xylitol to almond milk and whisk together.
- 3Whisk the remaining 1/2 cup of almond milk with corn starch separately in a small bowl.
- 4Pour in the remaining 1/2 cup of milk to the saucepan. Whisk until thickened and comes to a boil, about 7 minutes.
- 5Remove the pudding from heat and add vanilla extract.
- 6Pour pudding into bowl or bowls and cover with plastic wrap.
- 7Chill for a few hours in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.4
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: