Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
I made these as cookie bars, but these could easily be made into cookies.
- 1 1⁄4 cups rice flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon stevia powder (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegan butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup gluten-free chocolate chips
- Mix the first 6 ingredients together.
- Add honey, beaten egg, semi-softened vegan butter, vanilla, and 1 Tbs. applesause.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- In a small greased pan, bake at 350 degrees.
- Check at 5 minutes to see if the bars are ready, then every 2 minutes after.
These were pretty good. Not exactly what I was expecting, but they did help with my craving for chocolate :) Thanks!