Recipe by Dannygirl
This chicken is absolutely delicious. The kids cleaned their plates which is very rare and my husband raved about it. Of course check each spice and the mayo to make sure they are made with only gluten-free ingredients.
- 1 cup gluten-free cereal, chex honey nut
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 boneless chicken, breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In food processor, pulse all dry ingredients together (or crush in a plastic bag).
- Pour all dry ingredients in to a shallow dish or bowl.
- Spread mayonnaise on both sides of chicken breast and then put in cereal crumb concoction, turn over to cover other side with crumbs.
- Place breast on parchment or foil-lined baking sheet, repeat with each breast.
- Bake the chicken for 40-50 minutes (coating will be golden brown).