Recipe by GinnyP
This thin pancake can be rolled with fruit or other filling of your choice.
Top Review by ShellBell228
I made these using Bob's Red Mill all-purpose gluten free flour blend, since that's all I found at my local store. We just happened to make regular, traditional crepes last weekend, and these ones are virtually indistinguishable in taste and texture, though they needed a slightly cooler pan. Thanks for the great recipe!
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2⁄3 cup milk (or substitute)
- 1⁄2 cup sorghum flour
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip the eggs in a bowl till frothy.
- Add oil and milk and whip.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing until lumps are gone.
- Heat skillet on medium.
- Add tsp of oil to coat the pan.
- Pour in enough batter to cover pan thinly.
- Flip when edges are dry and golden brown.
- Remove after just a few seconds or it will burn.
- Makes about 4 crepes.