Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
This thin pancake can be rolled with fruit or other filling of your choice.
Make and share this Gluten-Free Crepes recipe from Food.com.
- Whip the eggs in a bowl till frothy.
- Add oil and milk and whip.
- Add dry ingredients, mixing until lumps are gone.
- Heat skillet on medium.
- Add tsp of oil to coat the pan.
- Pour in enough batter to cover pan thinly.
- Flip when edges are dry and golden brown.
- Remove after just a few seconds or it will burn.
- Makes about 4 crepes.
I made these using Bob's Red Mill all-purpose gluten free flour blend, since that's all I found at my local store. We just happened to make regular, traditional crepes last weekend, and these ones are virtually indistinguishable in taste and texture, though they needed a slightly cooler pan. Thanks for the great recipe!
Wow, this recipe worked great! I have been looking for a comparable recipe similar to my grandmothers but without the gluten for years. This is it! I doubled the batter and cooked them with a Crepe Suzette Sauce. Yum! I have to admit the batter didn't look right to me. It was very watery and seemed to be separated. The sorghum flour seemed to drop to the bottom of the bowl even though it was completely mixed. Once in the pan it worked perfectly. I didn't have much of an issue with tearing although I would recommend making them a little smaller than a typical frying pan size. Thank you for the recipe!