1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Crepe Roll-Ups
This is a sweet and decadent way to start your day. You can stuff them with anything from chocolate paste to whipped cream to fruit, or just roll them up with butter and berry sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the mix, egg, salt, and vanilla in a bowl.
- 2Whisk in the water.
- 3Melt the butter on medium-high heat in a skillet and swirl to coat.
- 4Pour the mixture into the skillet and swirl quickly to coat entirely. The mixture must be thin crusted.
- 5Fry until golden.
- 6Transfer to a plate and spread with jam.
- 7Spinkle on cinnamon/sugar and add strawberries.
- 8Gently roll up and serve.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Crepe Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.3
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 111.6 mg
- Sodium 397.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 5.0 g