A gluten free replacement for cream of chicken soup in casseroles.
My Private Note
can equ ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk together the flour or cornstarch with the milk or milk substitute.
- 2Add the remaining ingredients and heat to a boil while whisking til fully dissolved and combined. Reduce heat and simmer a few minutes or until it thickens.
- 3Use this soup in recipes in place of one can of creamed soup.
- 4You could also add celery or mushrooms to make into other cream of soup flavors.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free - Cream of Chicken Soup Replacement for Casseroles
Serving Size: 1 (263 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.3
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.9 g
- Cholesterol 64.9 mg
- Sodium 1861.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 8.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: