Recipe by Elana's Pantry
This Gluten Free Cranberry Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is a scrumptious fall twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie is a big hit in my household. The tart dried cranberries and nutty, roasted goodness of walnuts, along with nutrient dense almond flour turn a plain old chocolate chip cookie into an antioxidant rich, nutritious treat. http://www.elanaspantry.com/cranberry-walnut-chocolate-chip-cookies/
Top Review by JanaBird
I used what I had. Gluten free all purpose flour, canola oil, honey, made a few adding oatmeal and a few chopped dates. I also used fresh cranberries, quartered. Moisture was not a problem with mine. Next time I am adding allspice. Excellent texture and taste. A nice firm cookie, would mail well.
- 591.47 ml blanched almond flour
- 2.46 ml celtic sea salt
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 118.29 ml grapeseed oil
- 118.29 ml agave nectar
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml dried fruit juice sweetened cranberries
- 236.59 ml walnuts, toasted
- 118.29 ml dark chocolate, 73%
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- 2. In a smaller bowl, combine oil, agave and vanilla.
- 3. Stir wet ingredients into dry.
- 4. Mix in cranberries, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- 5. Form dough into ½ inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 6. Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes.
- 7. Cool and serve.