Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
I just thought this up because i like feta cheese, and cranberries and bread so why not mix them together????
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown rice flour
- 1⁄2 cup tapioca flour
- 1⁄3 cup garfava bean flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄3 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons flax seed meal
- 1⁄3 cup cranberries
- 1⁄3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh basil
- 2 large brown eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon raw cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 ounce active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- add all dry ingredients in to a mixing bowl, slowly mix in cranberries and feta cheese.
- warm soy milk to 110 degrees f. add packet yeast and let sit for 5 min or until solution is bubbling on top.
- add eggs vinegar and melted butter, mix well.
- add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until doughy.
- grease a 5 by 9 bread pan with coconut oil and place dough in pan.
- smooth out top of dough with a wet spatula,.
- set in a warm place for an hour and let rise, preheat oven to 375.
- once dough has risen bake bread for a bout 20 minutes or until the bread has begun to get a little bit of color, than sprinkle some rice flour on the top to prevent the top from burning and drizzle the honey over the top of the bread, put some tinfoil under the bread pan and resume baking for another 20 to 25 minutes.
this is a great recipe. I actually used it as a guide to create a gf oatmeal/cranberry bread, that turned out fantastic, thanks to this recipe. I will definitely make this one too - I can tell it would be delicious. thank you so much, seth, for sharing it.