1 hr 15 mins
I love my mom's cranberry bread recipe and have missed it since I went gluten free. This new rendition comes pretty close, but I still need to tweak it a little.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups pamela's gluten free baking mix
- 1 cup whole oats, cooked in almond milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup vanilla flavored almond milk, approximately
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup cold water
- 2Preheat oven to 350.
- 3Cook oatmeal in vanilla almond milk, add 1 tablespoon butter to hot oats and stir inches.
- 4Combine baking mix, brown sugar, and 1/2 cup sugar.
- 5Add cooked oats, egg, vanilla, salt, and cranberries.
- 6Stir until well mixed. Add more almond milk if necessary to make the consistency medium thick.
- 7Line loaf pan with parchment paper so that the paper hangs over all edges. Lightly spray paper with oil and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon granulated sugar. Pour batter into pan. Bake at 350 for one hour or until cake tester comes out clean.
- 8Butter Sauce.
- 9Melt butter in sauce pan. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Cook and stir over low heat about 15 minutes until it turns a slightly brown color. Add corn starch mixture a little at a time and stir until the texture is like thin white sauce.
- 10Slice bread and serve with warm butter sauce on top.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Cranberry Bread With Butter Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4123.9
- Calories from Fat 1413
- Total Fat 157.0 g
- Saturated Fat 81.8 g
- Cholesterol 510.9 mg
- Sodium 3749.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 625.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.2 g
- Sugars 405.3 g
- Protein 67.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: