Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
From You Won't Believe It's Gluten free by Roben Ryberg.
Make and share this Gluten Free Crab Egg Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g pasteurized crabmeat
- 85.04 g cabbage, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 spring onions, sliced finely
- 14.79 ml toasted sesame seeds
- 4.92 ml soya sauce (gluten free)
- 1 egg white
- 1.23 ml salt
- 12 spring roll wrappers
- 29.58 ml oil, for frying
- Combine all but the last 2 ingredients in a medium sized bowl. Mix well.
- Place several spring roll wrappers at a time in a shallow bowl of cool water to soften them. This takes just 2-3 minutes.
- Place the mixture by the tablespoon in the lower third of a wrapper, leaving at least a 1 inch margin on each side. Fold the short end up and over the mixture, then fold the sides over the mixture. Roll up towards the far end. Place in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Cover with a damp cloth if not frying right away.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the egg rolls and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, until nicely browned and cooked through.
- Please note that you will surely have at least one broken egg roll. Using a spatula will minimize breaking. Too much filling can cause breaking.