Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Gluten-Free Fluffy Buttermilk Cornbread
Make and share this Gluten-Free Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml yellow corn flour
- 9.85 ml soy flour
- 4.92 ml rice flour
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 236.59 ml buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 29.58 ml yogurt
- 29.58 ml optional brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Oil and heat 8" glass pan or muffin pans for 5 minutes.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in the center of the mixture.
- Stir together buttermilk and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Fold in yogurt well.
- Pour into the hot pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.