Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Gluten-Free Fluffy Buttermilk Cornbread
Make and share this Gluten-Free Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup yellow corn flour
- 2 teaspoons soy flour
- 1 teaspoon rice flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 tablespoons optional brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Oil and heat 8" glass pan or muffin pans for 5 minutes.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl; make a well in the center of the mixture.
- Stir together buttermilk and egg; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Fold in yogurt well.
- Pour into the hot pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.