Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the recipe I use for my hot dishes since I can't use the cream of anything soups. It's easy peasy rice and cheesy. If you don't like the evaporated milk you can substitute whatever percent of milk is in the fridge.
- 1 1⁄2 cups evaporated milk
- 3⁄4 cup water (beef or chicken bouillon can be used for extra flavor)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Mix together evaporated milk, water, and corn starch until smooth.
- Heat to boiling until it thickens to your desired thickness.
- Use for your favorite casserole recipe and enjoy.