1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Coconut Raisin Cookies
Elana's Pantry's Note:
These delicious cookies, chock full of coconut, walnuts and raisins are the product of our very recent visit to my parents. http://www.elanaspantry.com/dinas-delightful-cookies/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine oil, agave and vanilla.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine almond flour salt, baking soda, walnuts, coconut and raisins.
- 3Stir dry ingredients into wet, mixing thoroughly.
- 4Form dough into 1 inch balls and flatten onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 5Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown around the edges.
- 6Cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Coconut Raisin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (19 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.1
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 114.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: