Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
These delicious cookies, chock full of coconut, walnuts and raisins are the product of our very recent visit to my parents. http://www.elanaspantry.com/dinas-delightful-cookies/
- 1⁄4 cup grapeseed oil
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup coconut, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- In a large bowl, combine oil, agave and vanilla.
- In a medium bowl, combine almond flour salt, baking soda, walnuts, coconut and raisins.
- Stir dry ingredients into wet, mixing thoroughly.
- Form dough into 1 inch balls and flatten onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown around the edges.
- Cool and serve.