Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Pumpkin muffins made with Coconut flour. No Gluten.
- 6 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup pumpkin, canned
- 1⁄4 cup sucanat or 1⁄4 cup raw sugar or 1⁄3 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1⁄2 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips, darkest you can find
- Beat the eggs, add other liquid ingredients, including pumpkin and the melted butter/coconut oil. Stir flour, baking powder, soda and spices together until uniformly blended. Add to liquid ingredients and blend well. Stir in coconut, pecans and chocolate chips. Portion into cupcake papers in a muffin pan. Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes.