Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
A unique but scrumtious combination, these rich, moist, and chewy cookies are reminicent of plum pudding.
- 1 cup all-purpose gluten-free flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 2⁄3 cup chopped pitted prunes
- 1⁄8 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄4 cup honey, warmed to a drizzling consistensy
- Stir together the dry ingredients (flour through cloves) to combine thoroughly.
- Add prunes, stirring well to coat with flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar, then beat in egg until fluffy.
- Gradually blened in flour mixture.
- Shape into 24 cookies and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- Press coconut into the top of each cookie.
- Bake in a preheatedd 325* oven for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- Drizzle cookies with warm honey and let cool.