1/1 Photo of Gluten-Free Coconut Prune Cookies
A unique but scrumtious combination, these rich, moist, and chewy cookies are reminicent of plum pudding.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir together the dry ingredients (flour through cloves) to combine thoroughly.
- 2Add prunes, stirring well to coat with flour.
- 3Cream together butter and sugar, then beat in egg until fluffy.
- 4Gradually blened in flour mixture.
- 5Shape into 24 cookies and place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet.
- 6Press coconut into the top of each cookie.
- 7Bake in a preheatedd 325* oven for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- 8Drizzle cookies with warm honey and let cool.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Coconut Prune Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.7
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 11.3 mg
- Sodium 41.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: