Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A yummy bar recipe I found on the internet that is similar to pecan pie only with walnuts and shredded coconut.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift the flour into a medium bowl.
- Whisk in the ground flax seed.
- With the back of a fork, blend in the butter.
- Add the white sugar, continuing to blend with the back of a fork until butter is in tiny pieces.
- Lightly spray an 8-inch square pan with non-stick spray.
- Pat the pastry onto the bottom of the pan.
- In the same bowl, whisk the eggs until frothy.
- Stir in the walnuts, coconut and brown sugar.
- Spoon the egg mixture over the pastry.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- When cook, but into 16 squares.
- If desired, sift confectioners' sugar over the top of the cooled bars.