This recipe is the result of many months of testing to make a healthy muffin recipe. It is gluten free, high in fiber and most of all tastes good. I will be adding my other versions of this muffin to food.com soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. In a bowl combine sifted coconut flour, baking soda, sea salt, and cinnamon. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 22. In a second bowl combine eggs, melted coconut oil, coconut milk, and coconut sugar.
- 33. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet thoroughly.
- 44. Add the raisins and mix.
- 55. Use an ice cream scoop to scoop out the mix and deposit it into a greased muffin pan. You should get 6 to 8 muffins out of this batch.
- 66. Bake at 375 degrees for 18-20 minutes.
- 77. Cool and serve. Can be frozen and thawed to save batches for later.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Coconut Flour Cinnamon Raisin Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.6
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 227.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coconut sugar crystals