Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
It layers into crust, custard and coconut topping. My husband got this from "Shawn Floriduh-Hillbilly Recipes" on FaceBook
- 2 cups milk
- 2 1⁄2 cups flaked coconut
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup gluten-free flour or 3⁄4 cup bisquick gluten-free baking mix
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Combone all ingredients mix well and pour into 9 inch buttered pie pan.
- Bake 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted in the center comes out clean.