1/2 Photos of Gluten Free Coconut Cream Chocolate Cake
This is one of my favorite gluten free cakes. It's easy and so delicious. You will completely forget that you're eating a gluten free cake. I found that the marshmallow mixture made a lot, so you may want to cut the amount of ingredients in half, or you can do as I do and keep extra mixture in fridge to drizzle over other baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare cake mix as directed on the back of box.Pour batter into a large cake pan, but bake for regular allotted time specified on box for cake pans.( The eggs, water and butter are the ingredients needed for the chocolate El Peto cake mix. If you are using a different package make cake as directed on back of box. Keep in mind tho that the nutrition facts may differ as a result.).
- 2While cake is baking, mix together milk,sugar, and marshmallows in a saucepan, heat until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat and add coconut.
- 3Spread marshmallow mixture over WARM cake.
- 4Then drizzle your favourite chocolate icing over top.
- 5(Optional)- I love coconut, so I also like to sprinkle a little coconut on top of finished cake.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Coconut Cream Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.3
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.3 mg
- Sodium 91.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 19.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten-free chocolate cake mix