Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite gluten free cakes. It's easy and so delicious. You will completely forget that you're eating a gluten free cake. I found that the marshmallow mixture made a lot, so you may want to cut the amount of ingredients in half, or you can do as I do and keep extra mixture in fridge to drizzle over other baking.
- 500 g gluten-free chocolate cake mix (I use El Peto)
- 4 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup warm water
- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 24 large marshmallows
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut
- your favorite chocolate icing
- Prepare cake mix as directed on the back of box.Pour batter into a large cake pan, but bake for regular allotted time specified on box for cake pans.( The eggs, water and butter are the ingredients needed for the chocolate El Peto cake mix. If you are using a different package make cake as directed on back of box. Keep in mind tho that the nutrition facts may differ as a result.).
- While cake is baking, mix together milk,sugar, and marshmallows in a saucepan, heat until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat and add coconut.
- Spread marshmallow mixture over WARM cake.
- Then drizzle your favourite chocolate icing over top.
- (Optional)- I love coconut, so I also like to sprinkle a little coconut on top of finished cake.