Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from several other recipes; surprised myself with how good it was
- 1 pear
- 2⁄3 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons juice (I used blackberry pomegranate)
- 1 teaspoon tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped (or more..)
- 2 teaspoons ghee (clarified butter)
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon stevia
- 1 tablespoon sorghum flour
- 1 tablespoon quinoa flakes
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix topping ingredients in blender until well blended, set aside.
- Put pears and blueberries in small baking dish, add juice, sprinkle with flour, stevia, spices and salt and drizzle with molasses and agave nectar. Mix a bit.
- Sprinkle topping over fruit.
- Bake for about 30 Minutes, until fruit is bubbly and topping begins to brown.
- Serve with whipped topping or ice cream.