Chef #384918's Note:
Adapted from several other recipes; surprised myself with how good it was
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pear
- 2/3 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 tablespoons juice (I used blackberry pomegranate)
- 1 teaspoon tapioca flour
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix topping ingredients in blender until well blended, set aside.
- 3Put pears and blueberries in small baking dish, add juice, sprinkle with flour, stevia, spices and salt and drizzle with molasses and agave nectar. Mix a bit.
- 4Sprinkle topping over fruit.
- 5Bake for about 30 Minutes, until fruit is bubbly and topping begins to brown.
- 6Serve with whipped topping or ice cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.3
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 80.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 15.3 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: