Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
a little muffin cluster - more so just a baked good in a muffin cup. for the cereal, i used perky'os.
- 1⁄2 cup gluten-free flour, mix
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups cereal
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1 banana, cut into 11 pieces
- Preheat oven to 375°C.
- Combine dry ingredients except for cereal.
- Combine egg, oil and honey.
- Mix together, then add cereal and raisins.
- Put a spoonful of mixture on the bottom of each cup, topping each with a chunk of banana, then another spoonful of mixture.
- Bake for approximately 10 minutes, then for 3 more topped with foil.
Very delicious! I made regular muffins out of them. I changed the flour to 1 cup & cooked for 15 minutes. You don't have to use the xantham gum if you don't have it.