This is an adaptation of a recipe that I found on Pamela's Products website. The original recipe was for current scones, but I wanted something that was cinnamon raisin and this is what I came up with.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix the dry ingredients together.
- 3Cut in the butter using two knives.
- 4Add the beaten egg and milk.
- 5Mix together with a fork (dough will be thick).
- 6Drop large, tall dollops onto lightly greased cookie sheet (I use an ice cream scoop to get equal sized scones - about 1/4 cup of batter per scone).
- 7Bake for 15-17 minutes until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Scones Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Scones Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Cinnamon Raisin Scones
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.4
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 84.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pamelas ultimate baking and pancake mix