Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is an adaptation of a recipe that I found on Pamela's Products website. The original recipe was for current scones, but I wanted something that was cinnamon raisin and this is what I came up with.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Cut in the butter using two knives.
- Add the beaten egg and milk.
- Mix together with a fork (dough will be thick).
- Drop large, tall dollops onto lightly greased cookie sheet (I use an ice cream scoop to get equal sized scones - about 1/4 cup of batter per scone).
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until lightly browned.