Recipe by Elana's Pantry
Here's a gluten free Cinnamon Bun Muffin recipe. I hope you all enjoy it during the holidays. Stay tuned for my Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting recipe later this week! http://www.elanaspantry.com/cinnamon-bun-muffins/
- 29.58 ml agave nectar
- 14.79 ml cinnamon
- 14.79 ml grapeseed oil
- 236.59 ml blanched almond flour
- 29.58 ml coconut flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml celtic sea salt
- 59.14 ml grapeseed oil
- 59.14 ml agave nectar
- 3 eggs
- 14.79 ml vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Cinnamon Topping.
- 1. To make cinnamon topping, combine agave, cinnamon and oil in a small bowl.
- 2. Set mixture aside.
- Muffin Mixture.
- 1. Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- 2. In a large bowl blend together oil, agave, eggs and vanilla.
- 3. Blend dry ingredients into wet and scoop a scant ¼ cup at a time into lined muffin cups.
- 4. Spoon topping onto muffins.
- 5. Bake muffins for 8-12 minutes at 350°.
- 6. Cool muffins for 2 hours then frost with Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting (stay tuned for this recipe later this week!).