1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Cinnamon Bun Muffins
Elana's Pantry's Note:
Here's a gluten free Cinnamon Bun Muffin recipe. I hope you all enjoy it during the holidays. Stay tuned for my Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting recipe later this week! http://www.elanaspantry.com/cinnamon-bun-muffins/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cinnamon Topping.
- 21. To make cinnamon topping, combine agave, cinnamon and oil in a small bowl.
- 32. Set mixture aside.
- 4Muffin Mixture.
- 51. Combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- 62. In a large bowl blend together oil, agave, eggs and vanilla.
- 73. Blend dry ingredients into wet and scoop a scant ¼ cup at a time into lined muffin cups.
- 84. Spoon topping onto muffins.
- 95. Bake muffins for 8-12 minutes at 350°.
- 106. Cool muffins for 2 hours then frost with Creamy Cream Cheese Frosting (stay tuned for this recipe later this week!).
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Cinnamon Bun Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (30 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 145.5
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 93.0 mg
- Sodium 237.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: