Recipe by jensglutenfree
These delicious gluten-free holiday treats are sure to bring lots of smiles and requests for more this holiday. For more great gluten-free recipes check out www.jensglutenfreeblog.com
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift cornstarch, rice flour, and sugar together in a bowl.
- Add butter and mix all the ingredients together until you form a soft dough.
- Refrigerate for approximately 1 hour.
- Shape the dough into 1 inch balls and lay out on greased cookie sheet.
- Flatten cookies slightly with a fork.
- Roll in red and green sprinkles or a cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Bake at 300 for 20-25 minute or until golden.