These delicious gluten-free holiday treats are sure to bring lots of smiles and requests for more this holiday. For more great gluten-free recipes check out www.jensglutenfreeblog.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift cornstarch, rice flour, and sugar together in a bowl.
- 2Add butter and mix all the ingredients together until you form a soft dough.
- 3Refrigerate for approximately 1 hour.
- 4Shape the dough into 1 inch balls and lay out on greased cookie sheet.
- 5Flatten cookies slightly with a fork.
- 6Roll in red and green sprinkles or a cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- 7Bake at 300 for 20-25 minute or until golden.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Christmas Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (12 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.8
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 41.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g